Shifting of Mail Server IP 188.8.131.52 to New Server
Tuesday, 18th July, 2023
Latest Update 19 Jul 2023 6:04 PM IST - [Shifting Completed.]
- Shifting of this email server to new one completed.
- Please note that if any of your email id is not working then try to reset your email id password for once from http://184.108.40.206:8880
- We have already sent you, your PLESK Panel login details. In case you need a copy of that email plz login to your billing ac from https://billing.webji.in/ and raise a support ticket and our team can resend that copy of email once more.
- Please make sure to use webmail url and outlook details as mentioned at https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/5034/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-1.html
If you have any questions or any form of technical issue or if there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to further assist you.
Update 19 Jul 2023 3:27 PM IST
- New server setup completed. All existing email ids has been recreated on new server with keeping same password as it is. Please note there can be some mailbox have login issue after migration completed in that case you need to login to Plesk Panel and reset email id password steps as mentioned at https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/4788/How-can-I-change-or-update-my-email-id-password-in-Plesk-Control-Panel.html
- We are now sending Plesk Panel login details on new server for all domains to your registered email id.
- Once this process id done we will update dns mx record values to point to new server.
- Initially mailboxes will start as new email ids the idea is to keep uptime as it is for services. It may take us 12-24 hrs depending on volume of data to be able to restore all mailbox data to latest on new server. So your cooperation in the meantime is highly appreciated.
We will keep you posted with further updates on this same announcement link.
This is to inform you about hardware upgrade to our mail server hardware for IP 220.127.116.11. In our continuous efforts to ensure higher performance, we are migrating to a new high-end server located in India. This move will result in faster performance, especially for Indian networks, as it will operate at 1Gbps.
The migration process is scheduled to begin today at 5 PM IST. To ensure a smooth transition, we kindly request your cooperation with the following:
Data migration: Our team will handle the data migration process on an "as available" basis. However, for added safety, we recommend that you download a backup of your email data. You can find instructions on how to configure email clients like Outlook to download backups using the following link: https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/5034/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-1.html
Outlook users: If you are currently using the Outlook hostname mentioned in our knowledge base, no changes are required on your end. The transition shall happen seamlessly.
Plesk Panel: We will be moving to a Plesk Panel-based server. Once the migration is complete, we will share the new server's Plesk Panel login details with you shortly.
Minimal downtime: Our priority is to minimize any downtime during the migration process. We will first set up new mailboxes on the new server and then manually copy the email data to ensure a smooth transition.
Post-migration precautions: After 5 PM IST today, the 18th of July 2023, we kindly request that you refrain from creating or editing any mailbox passwords or login details. This will allow us to copy the settings accurately.
Rest assured, we will keep you updated on the progress of the migration via this same announcement link.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the migration process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com We are here to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this upgrade. We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the best possible service.