Update 29 Jul 2023 7:11 PM IST
1. To have no confusion or data loss old server has been disabled for now. You can access new Plesk panel from https://server1.email2host.com:8443/
2. You have to update your outlook hostnames for email services based on hostname mentioned at https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/5034/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-1.html
3. All password shall be as it is same, however if any email id is not working then kindly login to new Plesk panel at https://server1.email2host.com:8443/ and try to reset password for once.
4. If you misplaced or forgot your Plesk Panel login email from registered id to email@example.com and our team will be happy to help.
We are always here and happy to help you with any post migration issues. Your team is always here at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update 29 Jul 2023 3:32 PM IST
We are delighted to inform you that all of your old email data has been successfully restored! We kindly request you to take a moment to check your mailbox now, where you will find all your existing email data waiting for you.
For those of you who have been using the POP3 protocol, we highly recommend considering a switch to IMAP. The IMAP protocol offers numerous advantages, providing a better and more seamless synchronization of all your folders. This will ensure a smoother and more efficient email experience for you.
Should you using pop3 or IMAP then we have prepared a helpful knowledge base article with detailed instructions on updating the Outlook hostnames. You can find the article at the following link: https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/5034/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-1.html
We truly value your satisfaction and are committed to providing you with the best email service possible. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have.
Thank you for being a part of our email service family. We wish you a wonderful day ahead, filled with seamless communication and pleasant experiences.
Update 29 Jul 2023 10:19 AM IST
- If any email id not working make sure you have properly updated the outlook hostname as mentioned at https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/5034/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-1.html
- If made sure outlook hostname are correct or webmail too is not working then reset the password for that email id for once from https://server1.email2host.com:8443/
- If you misplaced or forgot your Plesk Panel then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Existing email data restore has been started and we expect in few hours all user shall have their past email data there. Kindly be with us. We will keep you posted further the overall data is in TBs so may take few hours to complete.
We will have further updates shared here on this announcement link.
Update 28 Jul 2023 10:21 PM IST
- MX records has been updated that mean all your email ids shall be working from new server only now.
- Outlook hostname update required - So Please make sure to use webmail url and outlook details as mentioned at https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/5034/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-1.html
- Webmail URL over SSL https://webmail.email2host.com/
- Plesk Panel URL of new server https://server1.email2host.com:8443/
- All password shall be as it is same, however if any email id is not working then kindly login to new Plesk panel at https://server1.email2host.com:8443/ and try to reset password for once.
- Right now all mailboxes are empty as restore of existing email data is still going on and might take few hours to complete. We will keep you posted once this part is done.
Update 27 Jul 2023 7:43 PM IST
Please note that MX record update means email server switching is postponed for tomorrow. We will recheck tomorrow if the backup is in position & completed by that time then we will have it done tomorrow from 5 PM onwards.
Email Services till time are working smoothly from existing server in the meantime. We will keep you posted. Kindly avoid changing any email id password in meantime if required make sure you have that same password reset in new Plesk panel too at https://server1.email2host.com:8443/
Update 26 Jul 2023 4:32 PM IST
Please note that MX record update means email server switching is postponed for 24 hrs. We will recheck tomorrow if the backup is in position & completed by that time then we will have it done tomorrow from 5 PM onwards.
Email Services till time are working smoothly from existing server. We will keep you posted. Kindly avoid changing any email id password in meantime if required make sure you have that same password reset in new Plesk panel too at https://server1.email2host.com:8443/
Update 26 Jul 2023 1:20 PM IST
- The new server setup is completed. All existing email ids have been recreated on a new server with keeping the same password as it is. Please note there can be some mailboxes have login issue after the migration is completed in that case, you need to login to Plesk Panel and reset email id password steps as mentioned at https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/4788/How-can-I-change-or-update-my-email-id-password-in-Plesk-Control-Panel.html
- New Plesk Panel URL will be https://server1.email2host.com:8443/
- We will update mx records today evening and after 5 PM IST today.
- Initially, mailboxes will start as new email ids the idea is to keep uptime as it is for services. It may take us 12-24 hrs, depending on the volume of data, to be able to restore all mailbox data to the latest on the new server. So your cooperation in the meantime is highly appreciated.
We will keep you posted with further updates on this same announcement link.
This is to inform you about hardware upgrade to our mail server hardware for IP 126.96.36.199 In our continuous efforts to ensure higher performance, we are migrating to a new high-end server located in India. This move will result in faster performance, especially for Indian networks, as it will operate at 1Gbps.
The migration process is scheduled to begin today at 5 PM IST. To ensure a smooth transition, we kindly request your cooperation with the following:
Data migration: Our team will handle the data migration process on an "as available" basis. However, for added safety, we recommend that you download a backup of your email data. You can find instructions on how to configure email clients like Outlook to download backups using the following link: https://billing.webji.in/knowledgebase/4868/Hostname-to-setup-outlook-or-phone-email-client-for-mail-server-2.html
Outlook users: If you are currently using the Outlook hostname mentioned in our knowledge base, no changes are required on your end. The transition shall happen seamlessly.
Once the migration is complete, we will share the new server's Plesk Panel URL with you shortly.
Minimal downtime: Our priority is to minimize any downtime during the migration process. We will first set up new mailboxes on the new server and then manually copy the email data to ensure a smooth transition.
Post-migration precautions: After 5 PM IST today, the 25th of July 2023, we kindly request that you refrain from creating or editing any mailbox passwords or login details. This will allow us to copy the settings accurately.
- Outlook hostname we are moving all mail server to central hostname so information about new hostname for outlook will be shared once the shifting is completed.
Rest assured, we will keep you updated on the progress of the migration via this same announcement link.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the migration process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com We are here to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this upgrade. We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the best possible service.